Tuesday, March 06, 2007

DNO Seattle '06 flashback: Moritsugu Hearts "Date Number One"

Originally published 5/22/06

Last night at Northwest Film Forum, after Jon & Amy saw "Date Number One", I asked Jon how he liked it, and he said (and this is how it will be presented in the Date Number One promo material from now on):

"I Loved It!"
- Jon Moritsugu, film director "Scumrock", "Terminal USA", "Mod Fuck Explosion", etc.

Thanks Jon & Amy for coming to the show!!!

I did a brief video interview w/ them at NWFF. I'll post some of the content in text form (maybe video form, but most likely in text form) soon.

Jon & Amy took a ferry from the island that they live in to come to the city to see my movie. Most awesome.

- Sujewa

No comments:

BREAKTHROUGH WEEKEND Teaser Trailer

DATE NUMBER ONE on Vimeo VOD

Indie Film Blogger Road Trip

At DIY Filmmaker Blog's Facebook Page

Followers

BREAKTHROUGH WEEKEND Teaser Trailer on Vimeo

Breakthrough Weekend teaser trailer on YouTube

Good Reads