Sunday, August 26, 2007

All Mumbled Out

Too much Mumblecore all at once. I think I need to mix in other stuff to my media & entertainment diet, so, no more writing about anything Mumblecore related for a long time (except I still need to post up photos from my NYC trip, and those are full of M-core ppl, coming very soon to this blog - tomorrow or Mon). However, I am sure that there will be lots of M-core coverage happening all over the media landscape for months to come now that NYTimes & other major media have discovered & are celebrating the M-core kids, so I think the M-core ppl are gonna be all right even if ultra-micro media like this blog gets busy looking elsewhere.

- Sujewa

No comments:

BREAKTHROUGH WEEKEND Teaser Trailer

DATE NUMBER ONE on Vimeo VOD

Indie Film Blogger Road Trip

At DIY Filmmaker Blog's Facebook Page

Followers

BREAKTHROUGH WEEKEND Teaser Trailer on Vimeo

Breakthrough Weekend teaser trailer on YouTube

Good Reads