Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hmmm, what would Jonathan Rosenbaum do? :: The Long Weekend (o'Despair) review link

I am all for JonathanRosenbaum.com, 'cause now when I have to write a review of some movie, and I can't quite put to words certain impressions regarding that movie, I can ask myself "self, what would Jonathan Rosenbaum do at a moment like this?" and then proceed to answer my own question by visiting Rosenbaum's site - featuring many reviews by him; with, no doubt, plenty of examples on translating feelings regarding images and sounds into precisely useful review words.

::

Check out Rosenbaum's review of a $5,000 Greg Araki movie called The Long Weekend (o'Despair); a flick so DIY even I haven't seen it (yet).

Thanks GreenCine Daily for the Rosenbaum site link.

- Sujewa

No comments:

BREAKTHROUGH WEEKEND Teaser Trailer

DATE NUMBER ONE on Vimeo VOD

Indie Film Blogger Road Trip

At DIY Filmmaker Blog's Facebook Page

Followers

BREAKTHROUGH WEEKEND Teaser Trailer on Vimeo

Breakthrough Weekend teaser trailer on YouTube

Good Reads