Sunday, September 10, 2006

"cartoon" version of pic from inside Pioneer Theater, NYC, 8/31 - Date Number One premiere

one of my photo editing software packages can create a "cartoon" version of photos. reminds me a little of images from Waking Life. this pic is of me & pioneer programmer ray in front of some audience members doing post-show q&a on 8/31, following the Date Number One NYC premiere at the Pioneer Theater.

original photo by Brian Geldin (!thanks brian!)

photo/image copyright 2006 sujewa ekanayake/wild diner films

2 comments:

Chris Hansen said...

hey sujewa,

what software program has this filter? i'm exploring ways to do some brief cartoon-ing of my images in my next film...

The Sujewa said...

Hellooo Chris,

This filter came courtesy of the free Kodak photo editing software that came with the picture disk I ordered from CVS (a local DC area - maybe national - drug store) when I turned in a disposable 35mm camera to them for processing. So, you can get it that way or check to see if Kodack sells it separately. Send me an e-mail, we will talk more about this.

- Sujewa

BREAKTHROUGH WEEKEND Teaser Trailer

DATE NUMBER ONE on Vimeo VOD

Indie Film Blogger Road Trip

At DIY Filmmaker Blog's Facebook Page

Followers

BREAKTHROUGH WEEKEND Teaser Trailer on Vimeo

Breakthrough Weekend teaser trailer on YouTube

Good Reads