Sunday, November 24, 2013

Started Web Services By Sujewa, NYC blog

For several years now I've done web sales, marketing, website design, & of course plenty of blogging & film, video, photography, books work for clients.  Here is a new blog that I started to keep track of the many projects I've accomplished for others & myself over the years - http://webservicesnyc.blogspot.com.  And if you need any of those services done - specially web marketing work, Google page 1/top pages marketing work, etc, contact me about it - e-mail:
wilddiner@gmail.com.  Great rates, & excellent work/services.

::


::


ADVERTISEMENT

Check out Alfonse Maiorino's blogs:




::

No comments:

BREAKTHROUGH WEEKEND Teaser Trailer

DATE NUMBER ONE on Vimeo VOD

Indie Film Blogger Road Trip

At DIY Filmmaker Blog's Facebook Page

Followers

BREAKTHROUGH WEEKEND Teaser Trailer on Vimeo

Breakthrough Weekend teaser trailer on YouTube

Good Reads