Friday, November 03, 2006

a 2-disc blog w/ great extras & excellent packaging

Well, not really, but if their blog was one of their movies, I am sure that's what the Criterion blog would look like.

Once, a few years ago, I was getting ready to break up with a girlfriend so that I can do some research for Date Number One, but the girl gave me Criterion's Down By Law for Christmas. It is difficult to break up with someone who gives you a Criterion movie as a gift.

The above story is not entirely true. But Criterion's new blog is. Check it out.

- Sujewa

2 comments:

Reel Fanatic said...

Man, do I love Criterion DVDS .. they're like video crack .. I'm currently slogging through the treatment for Linklater's "Dazed and Confused," and it is fantastic

The Sujewa said...

That they are...addictive. Good thing I don't have a lot of extra monmey, otherwise I'd be buying them up...as it is I rent them fairly often.

- Sujewa

BREAKTHROUGH WEEKEND Teaser Trailer

DATE NUMBER ONE on Vimeo VOD

Indie Film Blogger Road Trip

At DIY Filmmaker Blog's Facebook Page

Followers

BREAKTHROUGH WEEKEND Teaser Trailer on Vimeo

Breakthrough Weekend teaser trailer on YouTube

Good Reads