Rules (copied from Agnes's blog):
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.
My Eight Things or THE OCHO:
1. I have two "homes". One is a tree house in Rock Creek Park. I sleep there from Wed night - Sun night.
2. One winter I was lost in Ohio & broke so I slept in a ditch. In the morning I woke up & walked into a local church & they gave me breakfast & asked me to sit in on the service. Then they started signing, and whenever they mentioned the devil they would turn around & look at me. It creeped me out, so I left.
3. In the 70's I acted in a couple of westerns/cowboy movies shot in Thailand.
4. Last night I went to a diner after the Date Number One screening (from the Kensington, MD run 7/12 - 18) and was caught in the middle of a shoot out between two very short pimps. As I ducked & weaved out of the diner, as bullets were whistling past my head, the oldies tune Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow was playing on the jukebox.
5. I like reading interviews with Tom Waits.
6. My first job was helping an alligator tamer named Henry Dell. A week after I started Mr. Dell got bitten on the neck by an alligator, was hospitalized for six months, so I had to go find another job. When I saw Mr. Dell last he was looking leathery & he told me he was going to go live in the swamps. I think he moved to Florida.
7. I am a part time & secret architect. I did some work on the Roosevelt bridge, but the official records do not show it, for reasons that I cannot go into here, unfortunately.
8. I am very close to inventing an edible & e-mailable paper product. With this product you can e-mail someone an edible note or letter.
I tag David Hudson, Blake Calhoun, Jerry Brewington, Scott Macaulay, Amir Motlagh, Camera Stilo blog, The Film Panel Notetaker, Stacy Schoolfield.