Thursday, May 29, 2008

Message from Matt Z. Seitz

Got this today; good news, Matt is back as a critic (though not in print), & the indiefilmbloginterwebcosmicbrain just regained the bit of intelligence & soul matter lost from Matt's departure a few weeks ago, very cool:

"Hi, folks--

Although I have more or less quit print journalism to focus on filmmaking -- and will be shooting a science fiction feature in Dallas this summer -- I intend to continue being a critic. From now on, the work will just take a different form.

The first example can be found at the link below. http://www.thehousenextdooronline.com/2008/05/ten-steps-away-at-death-house-door.html

I intend to do a lot of these video essays once I perfect the format and get up to speed. They will be posted to YouTube and other Internet video sites; they will also be featured on the film and TV criticism blog The House Next Door, which I founded in 2006 and recently turned over to my friend Keith Uhlich:
http://www.thehousenextdooronline.com/

If you would like to tell me about a feature, short film, TV program or other subject that you think I should see and/or review, please drop me an email at reeling@aol.com.

Thanks for reading (and watching)

--Matt Z. Seitz"

- Sujewa

No comments:

BREAKTHROUGH WEEKEND Teaser Trailer

DATE NUMBER ONE on Vimeo VOD

Indie Film Blogger Road Trip

At DIY Filmmaker Blog's Facebook Page

Followers

BREAKTHROUGH WEEKEND Teaser Trailer on Vimeo

Breakthrough Weekend teaser trailer on YouTube

Good Reads